Address 1: 2661 Kekaa Drive
City: Lahaina - Hawaii
Postal Code: 96761
Contact Name: Jade
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- 50 % refund up until 60 days prior to arrival, except fees.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest emails to cancel the reservation. To cancel reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The AirPads service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to AirPads within 24 hours of check-in.
- AirPads will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
Terms and Conditions
NOTE : A cleaning fee of $100 will be added per reservation.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS NOON (local time). NO Early Check-in or late check-out. All late check-out's will be charged $25 per each half hour beginning at NOON.
2. All units are NON SMOKING.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within fourteen days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to 4 persons.
6. DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, nor should dishes, silverware or any other items found in the units be returned to the MGM. If items are found to be missing, guest will be notified and the cost to replace the item will be subtracted from the security deposit.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.